To provide differentiated solution offerings resulting in value addition to our clients’ businesses by consistently exceeding their expectations and bringing the highest value to each relationship that is developed.
In pursuit of our Mission and in support of our values, we
- Provide the highest quality service to our clients by combining highly skilled team members with our proven methodologies.
- Constantly improve our deliverables to our clients and add value to your organization.
- Forge lasting relationships with our clients by listening and addressing your needs in a manner which will allow you as well as us to be successful.
- Support our employees in a way that fosters learning growth and recognition for superior performance.
To solve our clients’ greatest challenges by inspiring powerful minds to create bold solutions
Our Core Values
Our culture and character are guided by the following core values:
- Integrity We value honesty, trustworthiness and high ethical standards
- Excellence We strive for excellent performance in everything we do.
- Innovation We value innovative efforts, ideas and methods to continuously
improve our business processes
- Teamwork We work as one team to achieve our corporate goals
To carry out the above mission, Isilwane Consultancy and Training has established the following objectives:
- To provide high quality solutions to the satisfaction of our clients.
- To develop forums whereby knowledge, expertise and ideas can be exchanged to the mutual benefit of all.
- To provide advice and guidance on a wide range of consultancy services.
- To provide regular seminars, meetings and exhibitions for the dissemination of information.
- To develop a wide range of benefits to address the needs of members.
- Grant accessible, quality and affordable distance education.
- Invest and conduct innovative teaching and learning.
- Promote and conduct relevant and socially responsible research.
- Contribute to economic and social upliftment through responsive and relevant interventions.
- Maintain service excellence.
- Promote opportunity, equality and social justice irrespective of race, colour, creed and gender.
- Embrace ethical practice in the delivery of all its programmes.